View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 10:06 PM
2Cowen

vCash: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplefan View Post
True. Obrien was really interesting. He's really developping in that Fisher mold.
Really? That's what you see in Obrien? He looks more like a Chris Kelly mold to me. Hes extremely smart on the PK and has decent hands. Not as physical as Fisher but he can actually play the east-west type of hockey not just north-south

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
I just watched all the games in the series. Took me more than an hour cause each game highlight had 10+ minutes. I gotta say. Smith, Greening, Neil, O'Brien were absolutely HUGE for us every single game. Those guys are gonna be on this team for a long-time. Maybe not as much Neil but Smith and O'Briens will be elite 3rd liners who will be nightmares to play against in the playoffs. Greening does it all.

The only thing we truly lacked was high-end scoring forwards. We had Butler on the top line ffs. I think that will be resolved with Silfverberg, a better Turris and a top end forward through free agency or trade. Loss of Alfredsson will be huge but I feel like we can fill that through the organization with Zibanejad.
Those are some pretty huge shoes Zibby has to fill

2Cowen is offline   Reply With Quote