Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-13 Manchester Monarchs Thread
View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 01:41 AM
CTKingsFan
6/11/12 & 6/13/14

vCash: 500
I like the signing of Rodney. He's got solid numbers, experience, former captain. And a much needed right hand shot on defense!

Should be interesting to see where Rodney goes in the line-up with Campbell coming back as well.

Unless of course this report out of Boston is true that the lock-out could end tomorrow or wednesday!

In all seriousness though when the lock out does end. It could cause a big shake-up on defense in Manchester. Obviously Voynov is gonna be re-called to LA, but from my understanding is Hickey, Campbell, and Muzzin are all under AHL lock-out contracts that would be invalid when the lock-out ends. Which means they would have to clear waivers in order to keep playing for Manchester. Which is risky move for all 3 as they could all be claimed. Also Lombardi is gonna have to make a decision on who will be 7th defenseman in LA. Keep going with Drewiske or does he move in one of those guy in there? Does he risk sending them down? Does he try to trade some of them?

Cliche, Clune and King are also under these kind of contracts At least as far I know... King I know for sure, but he's staying put in LA.

Last edited by CTKingsFan: 12-04-2012 at 02:48 AM.