View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 02:47 AM
izzy3

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahsnairb View Post
where do you play?

we had 2 girls who play CWHL and 1 plays on Canada's top line while the other has played for their device team.. we also have 2 former college lady captains and a few other varsity lady players.
I play in Germany's biggest beer league, the DPL. Both of these girls play in the 2nd division but obviously not full time (both play for their national league team first, obviously). The first divison has some retired pro players and some ex-jrs from the US/Canada, high speed, hitting, very competitive.

I don't think the one in the national team is as good as a girl from the Canadian team (they finished 7th last time), but she can change a game in the 2nd division. I think she should play in the 1st, but probably it's just a little fun for her, and she does not want to play with beasts from the 1st. Even though there's hitting in all divisions, the simple fact that the 2nd is slower, will give her a chance to survive.

Quote:
guys tend to take it out on the few of us guys on the team when these ladies beat them badly.. it sucks and is awesome at the same time.
LOL I hear ya. I played sommer league with the girl on the national team, and while she made a fool out of me on most occasions, I almost had a crush on her being so awesome and modest at the same time.

izzy3 is offline   Reply With Quote