View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 05:27 AM
jktsfan*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore Loser View Post
I'll remember this when you come crawling back after the lockout. People like you pretend to not care, yet you still feel the need to come around popping off about hoping to never see another NHL game. If it's really that important to you that you don't, then why does it still continue to eat at you? Why should we care if you choose not to watch the NHL when it returns? If that's the case, keep your comments to yourself, as it's likely that none of us will join your pathetic "cause".
Oh yay - one of those "your opinion doesn't count unless it agrees with mine and by the way, I speak for everyone". I bet your friends L O V E you.

That was my first post in at least two months and short of you misguidedly coming in and posting again that I'm not entitled to my opinion, this post will likely be my last for as much time.

I've attended around 110 blue jackets games in the last five years and I'm completely willing to never go again. When my ticket rep called, I expressed the same sentiment with him and unlike you, he didn't tell me I was full of it and that I'd come crawling back. Do all of us a favor, and don't immediately assume that everyone shares your own character flaws.