View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 06:57 AM
guyzeur

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by enviro61 View Post
Odd that goaltending could be a strength position for the Sens from which we can deal to land another top 6 player. Lehner is my favourite prospect and has shown time and again when he is called up that he can deliver. If given the chance I could see him taking the #1 role and Anderson's stock has to be pretty damn high after last year. I think Anderson deserves to be a starter somewhere, I just hope it isn't with the Sens because Lehner has beat him out for the starting position.
I don't see Anderson getting traded very soon. I think the Murray's will offer him a 2-3 years contract extension. Unless Andy want to test the free agent market..

I have no problem seeing Lehner being a backup for the next 3 years and Anderson becoming the backup in the 4th year.

Lehner still has lots to learn about being an NHL goalie and Andy can mentor him.

Just like Phillips & Gonchar are doing with EK & Cowen. Alfie & Spezza with our forward prospects.

We should be a top 5 team in the conference for many years.

There will be so many good teams in the future, I can't see more than 10 pts between the first and the 8th seed in the East. A 4, 5 game slump or a couple of injury to key players will send a team in the bottom half of the Conference. Parity has arrived.

guyzeur is offline   Reply With Quote