View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 09:55 AM
End of Line
Human After All

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
I know nobody likes OSU here but a select few, but I'm dying to know what you guys think about the AP ratings? Any other year, OSU would be #1 or #2. Any other year. This really bothers me, and not just because I'm a fan, but because this game is rigged out of it's mind and they get away with it. I was pissed off for years that Boise State didn't get a chance and now this is just to make sure the game doesn't have any question marks.

It's almost as if all these people who make huge money off CFB deliberately go out and steal money out of the pockets of fans and get away with it. They even advertise it and yet nobody will say a thing.

What are your thoughts on this?
Despite going UNDEFEATED, OSU is essentially being disrespected from the media around the country. Braxton being snubbed from going to NYC, Shazier being snubbed LB of the year (Big Ten), and just plain disrespect. They are the #1 team in the country over Notre Dame. We went to OT with Purdue ok, but ND went to three OT's with PITT and should have lost that game if it wasn't for the refs along with the Stanford game, it wasn't over Taylor scored a TD. All I got to say is, Urban wants a pissed of Football Team, he's going to get pissed off team come spring ball that's for sure.

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.