View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Snotbubbles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
There is no way Miami let's Jake Long walk. Franchise him is a possibility I believe, but they most likely will get a deal done. Clady is one that could make it to free agency though. Also New England has Waters who didn't report to them, so maybe he would be a possibility to pick up after this year. Old he is, but good.

If we go for a wide receiver in free agency, I would hope for Mike Wallace, and trade away little Jackson. You might be able to get a 2nd rounder for him. Mike Wallace would be a perfect target for FOLES! if they still run the west coast offense next year. If you want to keep Jackson, throw him in the slot and see how he does there.

Also the biggest need this team has had since Dawkins is safety. They desperately need NFL caliber safety's in their lineup.

I would rather keep DRC over Asogwhathisname. Younger, cheaper, and has potential to still get better. Just needs to learn how to tackle. Funny how when we got him from Arizona, everyone said he was a physical in your face corner. Seems like he left that part of himself in the desert.
Doubt Long gets franchised. Miami would have to pay him upwards of 15M if they did. He's been having some injury issues the last two year that would make tagging him an expensive gamble. I would only make a play for those guys if Peters will never be 100% again. If Peters is healthy, he's the best LT in the game. I think the Eagles should really look at a guy like Barrett Jones in the draft (if they trade down), he can play all the OL positions.

I would like to see them keep both CBs. I think they look worse then they are because of the high school level safety play we have. I really think if they get an NFL caliber safety, the CBs will look a lot better.