View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
Anyone looking for veteran bottom-six depth?

Or looking to move a defensive prospect for a similar forward prospect (3.5-4.0)?

Or looking to do one of these two things, and unload a fourth line center?

PM

Nearly 30 games into the season, I'm pretty happy with my roster. I've only got a few players listed as "untouchable," but I'm really not looking to make a major change in my top-six (including Nyqvist), and I'm likely to hold on to all three of my roster centers (Datsyuk, Filpulla, and Helm). I'm also not looking to move Mursak, who I expect to play a big role next season.

That leaves quite a few pretty good prospects, some nearer than others to being ready for an NHL role. Assuming nothing goes screwy injury wise in the next advance, I'm willing to use one of my two trades to swap a forward prospect for a similar defensive prospect--so a "near NHL-ready" player like Tatar (75 OV, 4.0) for a 74-76 defenseman of similar age / potential, or a project-type prosepct like Frk (19, 54, 3.5) for a project defenseman.

I don't want to use a separate deal, but I'm also interested in bringing in a true fourth line center to help with the simulated games--a J. Madden type guy, preferably on a one-year deal, or a cheapish multi-year contract.

Last edited by Jack de la Hoya: 12-04-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Jack de la Hoya is offline   Reply With Quote