View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Tuna99

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdurbreathe View Post
Personally I believe Murray is annoyed with what happened with Zib last year in Sweden, so he has decided his people will develop Zib based on what they feel is best.

The competition level means little if it isn't in an environment a player needs to develop under. Zib can play on the big ice surface, what he needs to learn is how to adjust his game without as much time and space.
It's bigget then that, there is paying back the system that developed you, there is the benefit of playing in a high pressure tournament with all eyes on you, playing against the best in your age group and comparing yourself to the players drafted around you, and DEFENDING the first gold you've ever won when Zibby was the guy that scored the goal - sounds to me in his interview he wants to go but is being blocked by the Senators because to me, they are afraid it will hurt his confidence.

Hoe fragile is Zibby if he couldn't thrive on his junior club team, is already being sheltered by the Murray's and his stats in Bingo are pretty bad (+/- especially)