View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Drummer
Better Red than Dead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNB Bruins Fan View Post
UNB actually dressed 5 d-men but Kidd left the game early in the first with an injury.

The feed was fine for me, at least the video quality was...the sound wasn't that great....very static-y, which was also the case during the web-cast of the first meeting this season.
If this was next season - the team would be capped as they have played 21 skaters already. Hopefully everyone can recover over the break.

The feed didn't work for me, but I've been having problems with Rogers for the past few weeks.

Regardless of the injury to Kidd - Acadia didn't have Jezegou or Owens. It doesn't get easier.

Interesting that we score a SH goal on our way to a win at home and they do the same thing to us. Shorties will kill you. However, they didn't have a 3-5 this game. 0-5 when you have a 22% PP isn't good. They should have scored at least one PPG. So, remove the SHG and score a PPG and UNB wins 3-2. This is a Specialty Team's league.

Great to see Dan at the top of the list for goalies: a GAA of 2.00 and 9 for 9 in games played.

Last edited by Drummer: 12-04-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Drummer is offline   Reply With Quote