View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 12:10 PM
DaaaaB's

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the8bandarmadillo View Post
We won't ever really know the story regarding Belcher. His teammates have spoken well of him and he was a positive role model up until yesterday for young kids.
And several people have said he was jealous and controlling with her along with being a hot head so who knows. Maybe a guy who was nice, friendly in public but a total ass in private. Again who knows.
Quote:
Did the NHL not support Craig MacTavish after he murdered a young woman? Does no one remember fondly of his playing career? When he dies, will he be remembered fondly? Why is Myles Belle getting so much sympathy after killing someone?
MacTavish killed a woman accidently by hitting her with his car. Yes, he was drunk so he definitely needed to be held accountable but if you can't see the difference between this and pumping nine bullets into your spouse during an argument than I don't know what to say. MacTavish has also spent the rest of his life rectifying that horrible mistake he made rather then killing himself in front of people who cared about him. I have no problem with people remembering Belcher as a good player but preaching about him being a good person is too much.

As for him having mental illness, I'm sure he had some issues but his actions weren't the actions of a man who has completely lost his mind. More likes the actions of a dirtbag who couldn't control his psychotic impulses and then took his own life instead of facing the consequences.

DaaaaB's is offline   Reply With Quote