View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 01:13 PM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
Must have missed where Peverley was picked in the first round....Wouldn't exactly call Peverley a "3rd line grinding winger" either....has top two line hands and wheels...but you could be right....I'm sure the Bruins couldn't wait to draft thier third liner of the future...

Scouts have compared Caron to J.P. Dumont and Patrick Marleau. When asked to which former Bruin Chiarelli would compare the team’s newest addition, the GM stated that Caron had a lot of the same characteristics, like being “heavy on the puck,” as a young Glen Murray.

http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocen...4282&catid=618

Sounds like 3rd line winger was exactly what Chia had in mind...

You or I could have picked Seguin and Hamilton. As far as Caron, why is it so hard to admit he hasn't developed near as much as expected? I would think people get more annoyed at Bruins fans that just fluff the team any chance they can get, even when there is overwhelming evidence things aren't going according to plan.
I love when people go out of their way to give Chia credit for those picks. I mean come on. Those choices were essentially made for them. As for the remainder of his drafting, that still is pretty questionable, IMO. You take away the can't miss types and it's spotty at best.

LSCII is online now   Reply With Quote