View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 01:12 PM
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster

vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAMESFAN View Post
Like most on here I have caught a few (about a half dozen actually), 1 for sure where he was in net. The majority of the games have been played by Taylor, and not Brust, so there goes your theory. And Taylor has not been the hot hand lately.

Fact is that Irving has been out played by 2 AHL vets so far this year. Sure they have posted some great numbers, but it still does not take away from the fact he is third fiddle.

Look I'm a die hard fan of our team, and I've been cheering for them longer than many of you combined. I've seen many prospects come & go, be highly hyped and fizzle out. If he was as good as many of you claim (many were saying he was one of the best goalie prospects in the league!), you'd think he'd be having a better year, and wouldn't be third fiddle on ANY team.

Some fans like to have blind optimism, and keep the hype machine going, others are more realistic. I've never bad mouthed the kid, and I've said before I hope he proves me wrong. I just find it funny that if anyone does not worship one of our prospects everyone comes out with the classic quotes like "do you even watch the games?"
So as I said, which games did he play poorly in then?

InfinityIggy is online now   Reply With Quote