View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Gritzky98
Lottery Dynasty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Vezina Thomas View Post
Agree except for Offensive instincts, which should be even at worst.

I'm also not sold on Seguin not having any leadership skills. Probably not up to par with Hall, but Seguin has been the youngest player on a Cup Contending team with two of the greatest leaders in the entire NHL (Bergeron and Chara), who likely wont be going anywhere soon. Its not like hes had the opportunity and miserably failed with it ya know?

I'm anxious to see Tylers progression. Dougie will be the young rook and Tyler is easily our best offensive weapon. Curious to see if he becomes more vocal/takes the next step. Big new contract on the horizon, first time hes going into the season as the "big offensive guy" on the Bruins. Should be interesting to see what transpires with him.
Yea i had a tough time choosing offensive instincts, went with Hall since he plays on a team thats not as defensively defined as the Bruins, Could be either tho.
When it comes to leadership, Halls definitely the go to guy going forward on the Oilers. Seguin could be a good leader too but with guys like Chara and Bergeron on that team I doubt hell ever have the leadership opportunities Hall will have unless Seguin gets traded, which will probably not happen anytime soon.

Gritzky98 is offline   Reply With Quote