View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
mti79

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
nope. nope. nope.

Well, the pizza and bagels certainly have NOTHING on the pizza and bagels down here. Wegman's subs do however trump most food here. I'd do some dirty things for a Wegman's sub today.
While I agree that the pizza and bagels in NJ are superior to those in WNY, I also find that people are very protective of the pizza they grew up with. A pie (jersey slang) in Toms River is way different than the one I would get in Cheektowaga.

The wings in WNY are so far above those I can get anywhere else. I'm such a wing snob now because of it. I'll go out to watch football here in Hartford and my friends will tell me that "insert bar here" has the best wings and I'm just like... meh. Unfortunately Duff's has ruined me for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
yes yes yes. The pizza i get from this tiny place is really good. They pile on the cheese and any toppings and cook it right. The wings are great. I'm not a bagel person (Unless it has onion and garlic on it.) But a lot of stuff like beef on wick, any chicken, soups...kicks so much *** here But I live in WNY... I dont remember if you told me that you lived in town or not
What little place are you referring to? Curious.