View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Clowe Me

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
Who cares if Kaepernick's confidence is shot? He's young and inexperienced. Confidence can be built back up again. Nobody has had it worse in that department than Alex Smith and that was turned around. That is simply not a valid argument to continue starting him. While Kaepernick is the better talent with more potential, at this current juncture, he is not the best man to help this team win football games especially in the playoffs. A guy that is learning how to play the position and handle the responsibilities is not going to be ready to win in the playoffs...maybe if he had started from week one but not now. Putting your Super Bowl chances on a guy that will have at most 8 professional games under his belt is absolutely foolish.

You can blame the play-calling all you want and it deserves a healthy portion but his execution was lacking as well. I saw all I needed to see with how he handled the last couple minutes. That turnover was egregious. Running out of bounds with no pressure and in field goal range for the win was also egregious. They may not be so significant to some but they are the differences between winning and losing in this league and it's even more magnified in the playoffs and Kaep is simply not ready.
The guy who runs the team and played in the league for more than 15 years disagrees with you.