View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 06:29 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
I'd advocate his staying in the WHL again next season (USA won't be able to keep him off the national roster then) and then I'd think he'd be ready for the AHL the year after that. We'll see if he adjusts well enough to the AHL to be NHL ready the season after that.

As far as what needs to improve, in a word, everything. He needs to grow in all aspects. He's a beast of a player but could still stand to fill a out a bit more. He's going to need to work on his discipline. He's a nasty, nasty player who regularly crosses the line. He's going to get away with even less at the next levels, so he needs to work on making better decisions when he's seeing red. His mobility, in every sense, needs to improve quite a bit, too. He's definitely well ahead of the curve as an all around player, though.

He's a really good prospect and USA is very stupid for excluding him from camp. He's a much more impressive player than literally half the forwards they've invited. Erne should be there too. It's very disappointing and I'm going to root for either Russia, Sweden, or Finland.