View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 05:51 PM
OHLFan8771

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowatcher View Post
Well the game at the soo was a mess, it was the first time this year the soo took more then 47 shots in a game. when you turn to the strong side you get trapped with the puck down low even if you get the puck out of the D zone, you have given up all time and space which allows the other team to control neutral ice.
The Sud Wolves game the Defences opened up the ice to the weak side and then the forwards were able to controlled neutral and allowd the team time if there was a turn over to control there own D zone.thats one of the main reason the Otter only gave up 25 shots.I think we need to give this coach sometime there is alot on his plate.I really hope the otters make the play offs this year, Still alot of time left.
I did not get to hear or see anything in regards to the Soo game so I have no comment about what went wrong but I listened to Sundays game on the radio but that is really know way of knowing the details mentioned. It is great that only 25 shots were given up even though Sudbury does not have exactly a potent offense. Roper also said that the officiating was seemingly favoring the Wolves and I will take his word for it.
I am also really looking forward to this weekends games to see if the coaching change is a noticeable difference as Sunday was at least a good start. Also, I hope the change can spark a few players that have been disappointing this year (I wont name anyone specific but there are three that come to mind). I also am hearing Dane Fox could be making his season debut which should lift the team offensively for sure. Last I am interested to see what Knoblauch does with Kyle Pettit. I really like his game as he is so strong on the forecheck for just being 16, I hope he starts to see more time on the PK.