View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 07:18 PM
EbonyRaptor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by this providence View Post
For the sake of everything that is holy, I sure hope the Wild are no longer in the Northwest in 2-3 years. It's been bad enough putting up with road games and an uninteresting division (from a Minnesotan perspective) since this team's inception. Rather not see it continue...
That's a good point ... unfortunately ... because whenever the inevitable re-alignment happens, Minny will probably end up in the same division as the Hawks which means my favorite team will have to deal with the coming Wild juggernaut. Although it will be cool to get the Minny-Chicago rivalry going again - hopefully like it used to be before the North Stars moved to Dallas (I still hate Dino Ciccarelli and Basil McRae).

I'd say the opinion of which team has the brighter future over the next 5 years is pretty close to 50-50 split. It will be interesting to see what happens and even though I don't root for either, I think it's pretty cool the great Minnesota and Edmonton fans will have some exciting and winning hockey in the years ahead.

EbonyRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote