View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Posa volunteered I would bet you that this kid is very religious and is an extremely nice kid, obviously it's not his money but he DID take time out of his life to do this and he always does he's the first one to voulunteer....always involved in the community. For some reason you keep trying to bring Posa down a notch either as a player or a leader, Posa isnt "The Best" defenseman BUT he is responsible and plays very solid you act as if he lets down are defense more then helps it, he's only going to throw up 15-25 points a season, but you rarely say "Common Posa" or at least I don't and I don't get worried when he gets the puck, when Bateman, Mcnoughton, Bowen and the old Ebert got the puck Im just hoping for them not to turn it over, are defense problem is the 6/7 slots ive got confidence with Sieloff,Posa,Sanvido, Murphy for now, and Knock on wood can't bielieve it but yes Ebert, Mcnoughton,Batman, Bowen aren't good enough IMO to be a # 7 and definitely not number 6...Posa is are 2nd or 3rd best dman and is the best leader for this team.