View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
When this is over I'll tell everybody the timeline of events that I heard. I think it's over early morning tomorrow morning. I was told we are going to see a Fehr and Bettman "no sleep press" conference at noon tomorrow. This is what my buddy told me about a minute ago...

I was also told TSN has it's full crew in Manhattan. Look you can slap an E4 on this. I'm not an insider, I know if I was reading this I'd be like "********" but I've been friends with this guy since High School. I went to his wedding. He's in my fantasy football league. He has no reason to BS me. What I'm trying to say is this isn't a casual friend or some dude online...

Also, I don't want you guys to think this was done yesterday. It sounds a lot like the big meeting in Boston yesterday was with a few owners
Bettman and the Fehr brothers led to the breakthrough we have been waiting for. I'm sure anything can happen and if I'm wrong I'm sorry. I really debated sharing this info because I don't want to jinx it and I don't want to look like an *******...