Old
12-04-2012, 10:29 PM
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
I understand that but I haven't seen anything I make me think he warrants more carries. I'd like to see them set up some packages for him (a la a Dave Megget on third down). But as far as being a guy to share the load with Bradshaw, I don't see him as an option. It's clear the coaching staff aren't ready to give him more touches either. And this coaching staff gets the benefit of the doubt with me.
This coaching staff also felt that Anvil was not worthy of playing time as a rookie. And he turned out fine. If anything, they have been overly restrictive on young players. I don't think minimal playing time for a rookie under Coughlin shows that they have soured on a guy.