Thread: Today I...
View Single Post
Old
12-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Ozz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
Tonight I'm a ringer for my friend's team in a couple divisions lower than my usuals. But they're playing the division leader with their own overly-skilled player so I don't feel bad
Lost the above game but put up 4 goals for my guys in a 6-7 loss. They were far less talented all around than the other team (they could play up a division or two, easily). It basically came down to me being able to play 2-way enough to score the goals and shut down nearly everything, but I also had to ride the pine a bit to rest. Seems every time I was off, they made us pay. Poor goalie had no help defensively but they didn't want me to devote to D and sacrifice offense

Tonight my real team played the 1-seed in one of our divisions. We played like total garbage for half the game and managed to only lose by 2. Not bad considering we were down by 4 or 5 for half the game. Once we got going we were on fire but every bad break seemed to go against us plus we couldn't get our heads out of our ***** quickly enough to put them down. We were missing our 2 fastest players too, which is never good especially when the dropoff after them is considerable.