LL v.89: Tiffany Alvord Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
12-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Originally Posted by
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday should all have lots of action.
Has Anyone ever seen Golf on there?
Pick the winner out of a list or something?
I have all 5 of my exams within a week now. It's studying time. Will of course take some breaks from studying so my head doesn't explode but will have to see how much time I have to space. Would have to get lucky with all of the betting events being in one of those breaks and I would have to notice.
- 1 of the exam will require maybe 5 more hours of studying.
- Another exam the prof gave us a bunch of review questions that will get us through 98% of the exam, working on all of those tomorrow with someone else. Should hopefully get through them all.
- Another exam seems pretty easy, just going to have to review some notes and read about 100 pages of a textbook, will probably only going to take like 6 hours tops.
- One of them will require lots of studying and reading a bunch of pages
- The last one will require quite a bit of reading but it's much simpler content.
Exams start at 10am on Sunday. Will be done writing all 5 by 5pm on Tuesday. Don't plan on doing much studying (if any) during those days to keep myself sane
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Grant