Ilitch Announces New Arena Plans
View Single Post
12-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Fun With Fascists
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Originally Posted by
Whole thing is a big risk, put it in the suburbs instead.
1. Land is dirt cheap in the city and expensive in the burbs.
2. Ilitch and co have half detroit in their back pocket.
3. Ilitch wants to go down as a guy who helped rebuild Detroit.
4. What's so great about the burbs? The Lions went to Pontiac and came back. The Pistons went to Auburn Hills and are now thinking about coming back
5. The SE Michigan infrastructure is built so that everything leads to Detroit. Until you can build a diagonal freeway connecting Ann Arbor to Pontiac, Detroit is always going to be a central location....
View Public Profile
Visit RedWingsNow's homepage!
Find More Posts by RedWingsNow