View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Robb_K

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
Hey guys. Another Rangers fan coming with an olive branch. Wanted to let you guys know you're becoming my favorite Western team by a very wide margin these past two or so seasons and introduce myself as I may end up wandering over here and talking Blues with you guys when I get a chance to watch you (as it seems the season may actually be saved soon!). I've got center ice, so I should be able to catch a fair amount of your games.

So, a bit about why I like you guys:

Halak is my 2nd favorite goalie behind our own King Henrik.
Berglund is basically one of my favorite centers in the game and I have him pegged for a breakout this season. Looks like he's been doing well in Sweden, even though it's the second tier league, I believe. Anyone have up-to-date stats for him over there?
Love Oshie. Love the way the kid hits. Just love his game.
Love Perron's hands.
How do you not love Backes?
Love Petro. What a stud. I'm a d-man myself and Petro is a joy to watch. Would love to see him and McD as a pairing in the NHL one day, but not at the expense of losing McD from NY (and I'm sure you've no desire to lend him to us).
Can't explain to you how excited I am for Vtank. I'm a huge fan of high octane Russian players and I think you have something truly special on your hands. I expect him to win the Calder handily and be your most explosive player for years to come.

I know those are some high expectations from an outsider, but I like the team you've got, a lot. Just hate Jamie Langenbrunner, he'll always be a Devil and a Star to me; two of my least favorite teams. Hope you guys get a legit top LHD to pair with Petro. That would really make you guys a legit contender, IMO, especially with the increased fire power Tank should add, along with Schwartz if he nails down a spot (you guys are pretty deep at forward... wish the Rangers top nine was as plentiful).
Patrik Berglund F Västerås G 21 Go 16 A 9 P 25 PIM 14