View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
You Suck McBain!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. T View Post
He had the primary assist on the game-winner tonight after being down 4-1. He's second overall in points from a defenseman and 4th in points on the Winterhawks. He went through a bit of slump, but he's still contributing. I'd love to see even more points from him, but I'm content with his production for now.
He's not producing terribly, I just think a small, relatively one-dimensional offensive defenseman, playing on a juggernaut, drafted top 10, should be held to a high standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deakka View Post
Even tho i would like to see Poulliot get some more points, his points are far from catastrophical. Hhs almost scorig at a PPG pace (27 in 28) compare that to morrows stats last year (64 in 62) and that comes out pretty close in points per game. And a case could be made that last years Winterhawks were even more of a powerhouse than this years team is.
But Morrow was drafted 23rd overall. And he's bigger. And he plays with an edge. And from a goal-for standpoint, this year's team is no worse than last.

Hopefully he can start making more regular contributions to the scoresheet. With his pedigree, playing on that team, without many strengths in areas outside of offense, my expectation is that should lead the Dub in points by a defenseman this season.