View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 07:06 AM
tujague

vCash: 500
The shot on those guys is ridiculous. I've always had a couple of dmen with around 100 shot though. Not sure if it ever helped? I do hope your get some good offers. I'd love to see what you could do with a rebuild.

I finally made it through my (horrible?) plan to run camps early in the soccer season. And a couple of injuries. And some suspensions. With a 3-2-2 record. That's not too bad considering. I've only been out scored 6-8, with 6 of those goals against coming in two games when my D corps was decimated. I'm hoping my OTS jumps over 110 so I can at least be competitive, but I'm still missing my best CM to injury.

My two young dmen (Carpenter & Racvolgyi) have proven to be good fill-ins. I think I'm going to let them play more games this season against the weaker teams. Diaz was also pretty good up front scoring two goals, but I think his lower numbers probably hurt my team overall. He still isn't trained optimally. I think one more season of my weird ways will be good, and then I'll fix him.