View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Gaps

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElHefe View Post
Finland's team is an army of rubbish. There are absolutely no one who could be a star player in NHL or even in national team. The only semi-interesting names are Osala, Aaltonen and Lehterä. I would like to see Aaltonen one more time in EHT, if he wont score at all then it is a goodbye for him. No use unfortunately. His season in KHL this year has not been extraordinary either I think? Osala could be 4th line winger in WC but there are better options than him too.

This is propably a E or F team Finland can build up from european players.

The only reason why I could watch Moscow EHT is because of team Russia if Ovy, Malkin, Datsyuk etc. will be in the team.
Aaltonen has had more than enough chances in the national team, if you ask me. He's not even playing in the KHL anymore, first he was fired and then never showed up for practice with his new team. So now he's playing in Sweden and if I remember correctly, has only scored one goal so far. So what are they rewarding him for? The national team has no use for him now, and probably not in the future, either.

You're right for the most part about there not being any players with huge potential, but I'd say that Ortio may be an NHL goalie someday. He's talented and definitely not too old yet.

Gaps is offline   Reply With Quote