Thread: NHL Entry Draft
View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 07:39 AM
joe89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Boarding View Post
I think Button is quite pessimistic about the Swedes this year. I think at least 1-2 of Hägg, Burakovsky, De La Rose and Sörensen will make the first round. Would be fun to know where he has VCR and Krupic ranked.
He started out with Burra and DLR in the top10 though.

Burra has some things to prove I'd say, it's up in the air how much men's hockey he will play the rest of the season though and that will affect his high draft chances. His situation is Collberg-ish. DLR got a bigger role with Forsberg out and has started to produce offense. I don't think 30 teams pass over on that power game. I hope he can keep getting better icetime with Forsberg back. Hägg is kinda either or for me. Sörensen I have no idea, I think a strong WJC could really help him.

Rögle fired Preissing and Strbak today, so barring new additions that will present a big chance for Cederholm, Hansson and maybe Krupic too. I'm still high on Krupic over the other two, but he's a little younger and has had a limited showing.

I'm only hearing good things about VCR, he's a smart player that I think will have no problems translating his game to men. I think he could be a new William Karlsson.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote