View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 08:27 AM
CharlieGirl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Cornell View Post
One of the enjoyable seasons was the 08-09 season the Rangers missed the playoffs but had young players such as Skinner, Aleardi and Prince to get us excited for the future. Giving the fans hope for the future is never wrong.
Last thing I want is another lacklustre playoffs in which the Rangers win a series or two but the lack of depth beats them.
Agreed -- that 08/09 team was exciting and worked their behinds off every single game. They were fun to watch, and never gave up. This team tries hard and there are a few players who work hard every shift, but there are far more passengers this year.

Watching the game last night made me miss Deboer teams a lot. Guelph was physical (although how they weren't in the box a lot is beyond me), with an aggressive forecheck (remember when Kitchener had that?) and a will to win (ditto). The Rangers were outplayed most of the night, so getting a point was actually pretty good.

Who in the HELL decided it was a good idea to double shift Czinder? Again last night, he had one good shift. ONE.