Old
12-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
So ****ing rattled!

So, the marks from an assignment were posted online and I got this message "Not Available. Please Send an Email to your Course Professor."

I knew I submitted this assignment, so I thought this was odd. I go into my sent folder in my email, and I see that I sent it, the attached file, before the due date, ethics statement, all that bull ****. [stroke]So the email that I have to send it to is the TA's email and it goes something like "__________TA@gmail.com" I then realize that I sent the email to "__________ta@gmail.com" I forgot to ****ing capitalize "TA".

****, so I sent an email to my prof and I basically told him look, I sent the assignment, I still have the assignment in my sent folder where you can download it from the attachments and mark it, the email is timestamped, and I really don't think I should get a ****ing zero for forgetting to capitalize two god damn letters.

And this assignment is worth 18% of my grade.

****. ****. ****. I really hope he understands.

Edit: None of that matters anymore cause CH tells me that Gmail is not case sensitive. Interesting none the less.
Hopefully the prof takes it still, good luck. Any understanding prof can use that sent email as proof which is good.