View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 10:19 AM
OkimLom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
I just find it odd. That some of these projected forward lines have any rookie on the top 2 lines. I find it hard to believe that any rookie will outplay an offensive veteran enough to bump them off the top 2 lines. But I guess it's not impossible.

Having Vanek, Poms, or Ennis on the third line and a rookie in their place on the top 2 lines is highly highly unlikely IMO.

Talk about great expectations ... Yikes

It will only breed great disappointment.
I think its valid to think Lindy will have a Rookie on one of the top two lines. Not sure if it will be the starting lineup on opening night, but I can see Lindy putting Grigorenko, who I think has the talent, play with Vanek and Pominville much like Adam was. I think Grigorenko can actually bring more to the table than Adam, seeing Adam really wasn't playing the body but getting into space. I think his skating was his drawback as he couldn't get back into the play as well as someone who can skate.

I think you will see:

Vanek-Grigorenko-Pominville
Leino-Hodgson-Ott
Foligno-Ennis-Stafford
Kaleta-McCormick-Gerbe

Armia- Seeing as they have a history of slowly developing Players and with Armia's Concussion issues recently, I'm sure they want to see he can play in the AHL before taking the chance on him.
Tropp- His season ending injury and most likely the numbers game will affect where he is in the lineup. Management will most likely want to see how he has recovered from it by putting him in the AHL.

Myers-Leopold
Ehroff-Sulzer
Sekera-Regehr
McNabb-Having a rough AHL season probably bumped him out of the spot right now.
Pysyk-Most Likely will challenge Mcnabb for First callup.

Miller
Enroth

OkimLom is offline   Reply With Quote