View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 09:48 AM
R3v3r3nd

vCash: 500
WJC-20 Slovakia

Vintage 94 is very good from the perspective of Slovakia. Not so much the look of draft pick but from the perspective of the experience the players with the masculine he. Swedes or Russians are top because they know chŕliť enough players who no longer are able to play with the men. Then it turns out that the puppy with a result visually played Juniors team. And I think that has to do it to make them compete with 94 Edition of perhaps the most. Ročnik 94 who already play for men: Dano, Lunter, Predajniansky, Simun, Griger, Rabble, Next year will have already Horansky ... season 2 complete for men, Dano 3 season. Very good knowledge. Then we add to them the strong in attack and we have a very solid team with 95.This year could go two 95: Reway and Cehlárik. Both are LW. Personally, I would have picked up Šilleho instead of Horanského. If they gave him the opportunity in the Vitriol, he would in my view better. Or instead take the Donut 96. But Šille has a draft, so I don't know. Vintage 93 is weak and a year already here are not, we should take advantage of this and give space to 94 players.

R3v3r3nd is offline   Reply With Quote