View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 10:04 AM
SERE 24
LGR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
I am also 27 and am by no means a bar hopping bro like Bissonnette. Just a working stiff with a wife and a mortgage. Just the thought of being 22 again and living that lifestyle is enough to give me anxiety. That said, I've still got a soft spot for some of my more knuckle headed buddies that never grew up. Bissonnette reminds me of those guys. Those friends you rarely see anymore that never grew up.

Also, I think many of you are reading too much into his online personality. It's one small snapshot of his life. He's an NHL hockey player. He's not going out drinking every night as it might appear on his Twitter account. During the season I imagine he's like most players who have morning skates, travel days, game nights, practices, video sessions, gym time, physical therapy, etc., etc. Busy and not partying 24/7.
This plus Biz is a professional entertainer. That's what athletes are. He can't entertain that we'll on the ice but he augments it by being a good natured goof who most players seem to like. He's living the life most of us wish we could if we were making 500k a year to play 6 minutes of hockey a night and travel the country.

SERE 24 is offline   Reply With Quote