View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Maatta has 3g 21a, Zadorov 2g 9a, Ferry 0g 10a, Harrington 1g 7a. London clearly gets more production from their D. Zadorov is projected 1st rounder, Harrington is one of the best shutdown D in the league, Ferry has put up better numbers than Posa. Why start lumping the D with the forwards. So 85% you should get rid of but keep Posa around? If you want to get rid of 85% of them just get rid of the whole team.
theres no point anymore to you think guys hes terable, its not his fault hes been are second and maybe are third best defenseman, its the 5/6 slot that needs improving Posa IS doing his part bielieve it or not, and i never said get rid of 85 % of the team but there is atleast 85% Of the team to critisize before posa ill name a couple:

1.Kerby(Line changes skates like a slug off the ice and dosent really hustle unless the play is going towards the opponents net)

2/3.Johnson/Meletta(there invisable)

4/5.Bateman/Mcnoughton(Give aways constantly, there shaky, Batemans been a bit better latley)

6.Studnicka(Dosent do much, throws the odd hit, gets the very odd point)

7.Bilcke(I like this kid but is useless offensively and he misses 75% of his hits)

8.Verbeek(Love the way he plays with speed grit and i think he will be good but probably isent ready for the OHL knowing he has zero points in 20 games)

9.Lorentz(Havent seen him since his first game, and what ive heard from Petes and Rangers fans he will have a great game one night and wont see him again for 5/6 games,plus hes soft)

Those are just nine that should be critisized more then Posa and there is a few more players,Posa isent GREAT but deservers his spot on the back end hes a responsible dman you can trust im not saying hes great or anything but he shouldnt get this many negative comments on him theres players that are doing alot worse that needs to step up.