View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Luvtowatch

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=mapleleaf979;56262113]Top 3 forwards in the GTHL are Korostelev, STephens and Strome. Thats a no-brainer. Ive been impressed with Korostelev since the playoffs last year with 96 Vaughn Kings. I personally have not figured out what order yet those 3 belong in. I need to see them against top teams like in the later rounds of the GTHL playoffs, Marlies tourney and Ohl cup. There is no doubt Korostelev has the most developed shot ive seen in the last few years. Im not that impressed with him in the defensive zone right now. I think I could make a case for each of those 3 being selected before the other 2.

The 2 Webbs,Fregona and Robinson are the most consistent Marlie forwards. The 2 webbs have very limited offensive upside at this point, I like there work ethic, skating and forecheck. Robinson has the potential to shoot up the draft in the next few months. He's got a great shot, strong kid,he is pretty consistent as well, he is built like Bo Horvat. So size is not an issue. Robinson has potential to be in the Top 2 rounds and will be the 3rd Marlie forward drafted.[/QUOTE
Sounds right, Robinson has great hands, better than the Webbs. Fregona is a treat to watch, great skill, very tenacious, but small.