View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
OkimLom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Connection View Post
IMO I feel people are giving to much credit to Pysyk. He to young and RAW to see what he may bring for the future. Being paired with McNabb may be the reason for the drop in BM's play. Every year posters talk about how good a particular player will become and at the present time Pysyk is this years poster player as BM was last.
Pysyk is Young, which I agree with, but RAW? He's probably our most Safe Defensive Prospect. Yes every year people always hype certain players, but hes a player that plays a very steady game and has such a high IQ that the lack of size(something he can add) I think will catch up to him.

Why would you say that Pysyk is the reason for McNabb's poor play? Just curious.

I remember not that long ago that we had a young Defenseman who was considered RAW and was pretty young. He turned out to be Rookie of the Year. And he did it by having good skating ability and a good IQ, not having good size, which he rarely used as he didn't know how to use it.

IMO, Pysyk, who at the time of the draft was considered a SAFE pick with exceptional skating and having an above average IQ, is ahead in his development in this regards compared to Myers.

OkimLom is offline   Reply With Quote