View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 02:46 PM
BoxerMax

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourlord View Post
Watched these guys kick Oshawa butt on Sunday. They were up 3-0 in the first period and Galchenyuk scored 14 seconds into their first PP. You could tell they sat back the entire game, they didn't need to do anymore. Watch out for Sarnia, they are my sleeper team. Galchenyuk is a great player and I love his defensive game. He's always one of the first ones back into his own end. Galchenyuk, Boucher and Sarault is there big line. Mind you Sarnia had played three road games before embarrassing the Gennies. :
That might be my favorite comment in your post. Does not being able to stand up because you are so exhausted count as sitting back? Because that happened to 2 or 3 of the Sting in the final 10 min. My favorite was Kuzmyk, at one point in the 3rd, he looked like a novice kid who had fallen down and couldn't get back up. Should have found a life alert to throw to him, but he was at the other end of the rink.

They were all exhausted, but they played their heart's out and got the win. It was nice to see that they didn't give up.