View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 03:47 PM
topchowda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcraig1883 View Post
While I would never suggest the Aeros' top line of Zucker-Granlund-Coyle is more proven at the NHL level than OKC's, that top line was just as dominant before Granlund was injured, even against OKC, at the AHL level. Based on the use of the term "better" in your premise , I am curious what your support would be for one AHL line to be better than the other.
Scoring chances produced while on the ice versus scoring chances against is a good measure of effectiveness. Ofcourse overall points too. But like I said its much better to discuss the young players then discuss AHL results. Im not trying to say that the entire Oilers future is better then the Wilds because of an AHL top line.

Just saw a post saying that, since the Wild AHL team beat the Oilers AHL team on some occassions that therefore the Wild prospectséplayers are better. Which I found funny.

I cant say whos gunna be better since both have alot of young players, and as you know not all young players pan out. But it will be a good rivalery in the future

topchowda is online now   Reply With Quote