View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 06:29 PM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek

vCash: 50
I'm still astonished by how many people are bringing up Zibanejad as a player they are disappointed in.

He recorded 5 points, 4 games in 6 games last year in the WJC in what was considered a weak showing. Yet still racked 5 points and the all important enormous, NHL level play to score the winner in overtime. How come I do not see this as being addressed to show the positives of Zibanejad.

Say what you will but I like Zibanejad now more than I did when he was drafted. Is everyone else forgetting last season how well he performed in pre-season? Here's a demonstration of his pose and "soft hands that he lacks."

I don't need to go any further in his only goal in the A this year when he shot it through his legs.

People saying Zibanejad never performed well offensively, 13 points in 26 games for the minutes he got in the situation he was in is amazing. Also, how come I'm not hearing about his 4 goals and 6 points in 10 game performance in the relegation round?

Looooooooooool, come on, be consistent with your arguments. I know Holmes loves to indicate his lack of scoring which is a joke of an argument when looking at the facts.

His 9 points in 26 games in the SEL during his draft year is what primarily made him rocket that high getting such little minutes yet he was spectacular at all ends of the ice. Plus, he DOMINATED the U-17's and u'18's.

Zibanejad has an unbelievable motor and the guy was always clutch, that's what separates him from everyone else. Those are winning traits and personalities you WANT on your team come grind time even IF he pans out only as a 3rd liner, a role he is already capable in playing, imo.