View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 07:53 PM
The Nose
#thefuture

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastuhNinks View Post
Last I checked you can play more than one defensemen on the powerplay, being better than Lidstrom is not Kronwall's only path to getting more PP time. I don't see what you guys are having so much trouble understanding about this...

Kronwall was not arguably the number 1 dman, he was a 2nd pairing defensemen. I find it unfortunate that you guys cannot form an argument other than, "Nuh-uh, I'm right and you're wrong!" This seems to be a common argument when I point out the fact that Phaneuf had a very good defensive season. I really don't know what more you guys want, I point out that Phaneuf played tougher competition, his team outshot opposition and got scored on less when he was on the ice (versus Kronwall who was the opposite), and you guys just refuse to back up what you say.
Babcock likes a right-handed shot on the first PP and paired with Lidstrom at ES (Rafalski, White). Kronwall QB'd the second unit in the past because he obviously couldn't surpass one of the greatest defenseman ever. It's kind of funny when you say we aren't making any valid arguments or backing them up because if you scroll up a few posts then you'd see Eva's post proving why Kronwall is better offensively (using stats), but instead you decide to blow those off.

The Nose is offline   Reply With Quote