View Single Post
Old
12-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Finlandia WOAT
Do U Like Quebec?

vCash: 500
I have this horrible problem where I will get physically attracted and focus on one girl despite not knowing her that well. I put that ***** on a pedestal. This has happened twice in the last year, and when one girl rejected me after initially showing "interest" (either I wasn't who she expected I was, I think she was looking for someone a bit more outgoing and I put on the facade of outgoing confident idiot, or she was trying to set me up with her friend), and it took me ****ing forever to get over, which was so stupid. It pissed me off because I knew it was stupid, and I just couldn't get over it.

And now I did it again, where I make big things out of mole hills (holding eye contact? Laughing at bad jokes? OMGWTFBBQ SHE LIKEZ ME!!!) and now I'm stuck where I want to talk to her, but I have an image of her in my mind that is already built up, so I can't talk to her. I get pissed that I don't man up and talk to her, and pissed that I have put so much into this despite not knowing her that well.

Just needed to vent, will probably enthrall my friend on an upcoming bus ride with all this emotional ****.