View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
What I really learn in life is :

Human being judges very quickly, understands slowly

I just got another proof today in the older thread. All that time invested and I'm sure no progression has been made. Bah anyway, at least there's people more open minded.

Just to be clear, my expectations for Zibanejad aren't sky high and certainly not out of bounds compared to what the majority of the hockey world thinks. I'm hoping for a 20-30/20-30 production per 82 games out of Zibanejad, if he pans out... a 40-60 pts producer is too much to hope from a 6th overall pick? (even if he busts, I don't care much anyway to be honest, I'm not a fanatic, hockey will always just be an entertainment)

I'm hoping for a different impact than just points from Zibanejad. A Fisher/Michalek like impact

But ya those lofty expectations are of the rose color glasses kool-aid drinking jerking camels posterboys prospects worshippers kind? No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATdaisuki View Post
or we could attribute it to muckler because murray wasn't a gm the season before the draft, so he had done no scouting work and had to rely on the scouting work of the mucklar regime.

edit: the noob is slow
Maybe you're a "noob" but you at least understand the basics...