Hudon-Monahan-Wilson
ex:Rattie/Mackinnon, Drouin

Rielly-Hamilton
Oullett-Sproul
Harrington-Dumba
Reinhart

Subban
Binnington

I like the 4th line as they are all eligible to return, the bottom 6 has plenty of sandpaper but can also put up points. I think the D is a wildcard, Sproul just came back from a broken arm and is still putting up points, im intrigued to see how the murphy/Spott relationship affects his chances if he has a bad camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
Harrington on the 3rd pair is asinine. He's the best shut-down D in the CHL. He will be on the top hair with Hamilton, where Murray would have been. Just imagine how good the top-4 of Murray-Hamilton and Harrington-Rielly would have been. The pairs IMO will be:

Harrington-Hamilton
Ouellet-Rielly
Dumba-Reinhart
Pouliot (In case Reinhart or Rielly gets hurt)
The detroit pair have been on fire, the defense pairng are pretty interchangeable but those would be my 7, people underrate Sproul, he was having a lights out year before he got hurt and he has been playing well since he got back. I dont see the big deal of putting a D guy like Harrington with an offensive wizard like Dumba, i think they would compliment each other nicely, especially with Dumba's speed and phsyicallty. The thirteenth spot is gonna be a tough one, i think it's gonna be an offensive guy between Mackinnon and Drouin, maybe even hudon. I just don't see the need for both when you have older and more experienced stars in the top 6. That first line looks filthy.