View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Big McLargehuge
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
Motion gaming appeals to me about as much as going to the dentist (so the Wii was never a serious option for me, especially since one of my long-time roommates had one for the one and only game I ever wanted to play on it, Smash Bros...he literally only had one other game for the system (Super Mario Galaxy)) and the GameCube was hard to take seriously (and didn't have much of anything that interested me)...but I miss the classics. Honestly half the reason I bought it was for the marketplace thing and the ability to play all the great games I loved when I was younger that I no longer have. Well that and New Super Mario Bros. U.

I bought a couple original Wii games too...but I can't play them (or access the marketplace) because I don't have an original Wii remote. The behemoth gamepad and the Wii U Pro (which is basically exactly the same thing as the ****ing Wii Classic controller) don't do anything in 'Wii Mode'.

Ugh.

Man, I wish Sega was still in the business of making consoles and kickass games...instead of just making crappy games and re-releasing 12 year old games for every platform imaginable. Real gaming died along with the Dreamcast.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif