View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Socks
HeadFake

vCash: 500
I guess my biggest thing is that I still don't understand why people are taking this so personally. This is a dispute between the players and the owners. Unless you (general you) are part of those two groups you don't actually have a dog in this fight so why all the angst? All this talk of wanting to punish the league for the mistreatment of their fans and even wishes that the league would fold are simply beyond my understanding. What mistreatment of the fans? We have to find something else to do with our evenings for a while? Hell we're Jacket fans. We should be used to that. This is just an überextended off season for us.

HOWEVER, and this is a big however, depending on how STH's money is being handled I can totally get them being upset. If they have been or will be refunded for lost games well then all is good in Jacketland. If, on the other hand, they're losing money on this lockout then I totally get them being pissed. I think it's an unfortunate byproduct of this whole ****** business, I don't think there's a Mr. Burns character sitting behind the scenes going "Exxxxcellent" or anything, but I can totally back them being mad.

And now I feel like I'd be just rambling if I continue so I'm going to stop.