View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 08:36 AM
buggs

vCash: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps241 View Post
Not sure either way at this point nor am I that emotionally involved which makes it all easier to watch

Sounds like the first day was easy cheesy blue sky stuff where everyone was loose and saying things that have not been said to date.......both sides finally admitting to things they would give on and new MODERATE voices of reason from the owners that were a breath of fresh air. Not having Gary and Don at the table probably allowed some on both sides to relax and focus. last night on TSN Lebrun and McKenzie said yesterday was tougher because it was the day they had to start getting it on paper and the players slowed the pace which "somewhat" frustrated the owners and also both sides felt the other might not be givin enough. Bob and Pierre said that it was bound to happen and the fact that they kept hammering on it is a good thing. The boys on the panel were mentioning the sledding will be tough now and it could go either way but both sides are closer, talking, and ARE NEGOCIATING FINALLY?

I am not sure who the 3 owners were in the room out of the 6 but the panel mentioned a few of them had prior obligations which makes sense since these are busy guys and the new group was hastily assembled. I am sure as soon as they are able they will reengage.
Players insisting on having Fehr back in the room. To quote Star Wars: I have a bad feeling about this...