View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 09:58 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
I get what u mean re Seiloff leaving and replacing his minutes though I dont think a defenceman is forthcoming,if anything a forward or 2 to help with the scoring
It may be lucky for Windsor that the teams above or even in the standings will be missing key players as well,Plymouth Noesen,Hartman and Rackell,Sarnia,Galchenyuk and Murphy,SSM,Sproul,Saginaw,Vince Trocheck,time will tell
Then after Xmas Windsor loses HoSang who is one of the few forwards producing
The last time the Spits relied on 16 year olds is when Hall and Ellis left for the -17 back 5 years ago
I don't think Sproul will make Team Canada, there's a lot of talent ahead of him. If an NHL agreement is reached then that changes things. I don't think Hartman makes USA and Wilson won't make Canada. USA seems to have their shutdown guys in place Hartman will be in tough. I don't think Wilson's game transfers well to the big ice in Ufa. I am fine with Windsor acquiring forwards, defense or anything that will help this team. I didn't shed any tears when Devlin and Schoenmakers were dealt and I won't when more players are moved.