View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Intentional Icing
why you little!

vCash: 500
help identifying autographs

hey all. i recently discovered my old Lindros jersey that I wore to a Flyers Wives carnival sometime in the mid-late 90's. It 5 autographs on it and I can only identify 3 of them. I was wondering if you guys could possibly help me out!

here's the jersey itself. i wish it still fit :/

Pretty sure this is Dainius Zubrus

I'm not going to bother uploading the other autographs that I'm certain about. Although, it does narrow the year down. I have Janne Niinimaa's autograph wearing #44 so that means it has to be the 1996-97 roster. http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/l...000531997.html

Now here are the two I'm unsure about:

This one looks like the number is 27 aka Hextall but it looks nothing like the other Hexy autographs that I have or that I have seen online. It could also be a 22 but that was won by Scott Daniels and it doesn't seem to be his name.

This one baffles me. It look like it could be 45, 55, 95, 99 (lol) but I'm not sure. Also the autograph looks like nothing I've seen before. Any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, if anyone can correctly identify these autographs I will love you forever and maybe send you an autographed puck (sorry if that's against the rules mods if it is please let me know)! I want to get this jersey framed and have a little plaque with all the player's names.

Thank you in advance, guys!!

Intentional Icing is offline   Reply With Quote